behold the silent warrior
within your femininity,
she is a brutal adversary
full of chaotic divinity
she carries the sword of strength
strapped upon her hips
and delivers the speech of truth
from her un-quivering lips
she sells your courage to others
when your just not sure it exists
she will fall upon your enemies sword
when you feel your powers resist
yes, behold the silent warrior of your soul
because she is all the things that you believe
remember, she is all the things
you think you can never be!
For femininity would warrior not be warrioress or something that is of the female gender since your speaking of the female femininity.
ReplyDeletePocahontas would work. Be careful, Like using mankind instead of humankind it can lead to arguments about gender when getting critiqued. Just a thought and I mean no offense, I am only trying to help. :-)
Perhaps. Let them critique. I personally have a warrior. I don't think she needs the "ess" on the end to hold her own and we, after all, live in a man's world. No offense at all. But when im talking war and battle, i want to pull out the power of my masculinity as well as my femininity because we all carry both and each holds it's own power.
Delete