She can see the green in my face
so she sweetens up her smile
and bats those big blues
But jealousy, it festers like a blister
when you get answers to questions
you really didn't want answers to.
But I like the way she calls me baby
as she straddles me on this chair
nibbles kisses up my neck
and plays her mystic fingers
through the curls of my hair
She says " don't worry about him baby.
to me, he was nothing more
than a cheap seat on a dirty train ride
while I was waiting for
arrival
at my stop destination
and I, well, I was just his whore."
This is why we practice safe sex
with a side order of " you don't ask"
and "I won't care"
because God, it drives me crazy
when she calls me baby
and straddles me in this chair.
and she is one dirty train
I'd ride anywhere.
~ M.Sneed
No comments:
Post a Comment