Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Star

When I die
I shall dangle
precariously
as a star
among stars
to dance
and twinkle
in the vast expanse
of time and place
A universal force
rolled up
in the blanket
of shadows
and hidden truths
that only
open space
could provide
and just be...
.... unheard,
but of beauty
and Grace,
throwing out
the energy of love
like candy
at a parade
a stable,
able force
in which
my children can
hang their dreams
I shall twinkle
and blink
so they shall
know it is me
and out there
in my starry sky
I shall rest
with all
the stars in their eyes
and hold
in my Universal Palms
the cliffs notes
of their dreams
so that
if they forget
they can
just look up at me
and see,
dangling
precariously
the cosmic energy
that formed
within
the fabric
of their
dreams.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate