This is a "conversation Bits" poem. I take one line of random conversation and build a poem around it. This one gets a little naughty at the end so be forewarned!
I am a tradesman by family decree
like my ol' man and his ol' man
who all came before me
bred and born on the open sea
brought up as a tradesman
by a trade family
Now, I run these watery routes
from the US of A
onward toward ol' Par-ee
and any wheres, in between
but times are tough
and merchants are cheap
and at times I must take a passenger
just to make ends meet.
I am the Captain of this ship
and I have a crew to feed
I am the Captain of this ship
and I have a crew to feed
So I take them home to the US of A
from Ol' Par-ee
She was a pretty dame
carried class and style,
just like ol' Par-ee
said "I will pay my passage
upon me arriving safe-lee"
then " I just do not understand
jour Ameri-can mon-ee"
with her french cigarettes
and her french perfume
She was the first damn dame
to pull one over on me
on board my vessel
from Ol' Par-ee
Now that broad, she was
a likin' on me
and I was a likin' on her
bein' dressed so purdy
So, Oh Par-ee!
She smelled so sweet
like, Honeysuckle and Mon-ee.
Whooee! this pretty little french lady
was a sight to see
likin' on me
all the way from ol' Par-ee
I walked her to the cabin door
" Sir, I bid you...adieu
but first Jou must come in before
so I can give you a small pre-sent
and ze royal tour?"
Her body was sultry
and her voice a low roar
and I was asked to come aboard....
along the route from Ol' Par-ee
She removes her class and her style
and hangs her dress on the door
" Now, do jou vant vat
the usual gentlemen vant?...
or vould jou like
a little some-thing more......
perchance, to pay my board?...
from Ol' Par-is"
Uh Oh! this pretty little french lady
was a pretty little french whore!
with my bits in her hand
and my pants on the floor
she says " Sir, I am con-cerned.
that it will not rise any farther
I vould pre-fer vor it to be..
may-be
Just vone, European size larger.
More- is- more,
of vat I am looking vor"
said that pretty little french whore.
Just outside the US of A
and just off shore,
I threw that
pretty little french wench
overboard.
pretty little french wench
overboard.
No thank you, kind-lee
Ol' Par-ee
~ M. Sneed
No comments:
Post a Comment