Your demise
will take place today
in this life
you have built around you
castles in the clouds
will crumble beneath your feet
while you reach
for someone to save you
that person was me
but trust
was never your strong suit
and so you stand alone
atop your masquerade
learning what you already knew
that I, yes I
would somehow deface you
and your life,
your wife,
would bade you goodbye
and this facade would break down
beneath the weight of your lies
how long did you think
you could possibly survive?
you, who once stole my self worth
and taught me the meaning of
fight to survive
yes you, today
will meet your demise
in this life
you have built around you
and I, yes I
will be
dancing in the ashes of your castles
I will be dancing in the shadows
I just cast upon your eyes
while the imaginary picture
you've built upon lies
falls victoriously
from open skies
No comments:
Post a Comment