Friday, March 1, 2013

No apology necessary

     I had someone apologize to me for using a "God" reference the other day and it has bothered me so bad. I never meant to give anyone the impression that I do not believe in God, so I wanted to post this just to get it out there. We are ALL spiritual beings. I walk out into the full moon light, gaze up at the stars and the vastness of this Universe and I am truly moved. I am amazed at it all and how much energy that resides in us and in the atmosphere. As I do this, I feel a connection to "GOD". I will stand upon my Yoga mat and think about a particular thing that is bothering me or a person I love who needs positive thoughts, well wishes or prayers and I will do my yoga routine with THAT in mind. This is my prayer. Please do not misinterpret, I have felt true spirit move inside a church and it is an amazing moment where the souls of all conjoin and feel at the same time. However, in my experience, letting other people into my spiritual realm just mucks up the works and brings in too many opinions and variables. I trust myself and I am confident in my love, spirit and belief that A divine being is out there and that a part of it resides inside me. We are not any different, you and I. Spiritual beings residing in a land where religion is abundant but spirituality is not. How we choose to evolve past the thought process of that spirituality is our own decision. A beautiful blessed decision I hope ALL of you take seriously. I am simply glad you believe, it does not matter to me the "what". Religion as whole can be and often is a wondrous journey for us all so please, no matter what, DO NOT APOLOGIZE for your belief. Do not apologize for your spirituality. I have no need to apologize and neither do you, beautiful soul! 

Translate