Monday, March 25, 2013
Our Noble Children
~ We are all born of this world noble, working hard to become servile. Not servile to our own personal growth by selflessly helping others but servile to corporations so that we can receive our necessities. At five my son understands nobility and the basic human level that it operates on. He understands the benefits of helping others selflessly. That reaching over and helping mommy make the bed puts a smile on her face therefore a big smile on his. In a few years, without a change on my part, he would have learned to whine about having to choose between himself and others. I vow to try to live my life like a five year old. Fearlessly, Selflessly, Imaginatively, Worry Free and Nobly! In giving myself up to a truly servile role in this world, maybe I too will be as noble as he. As noble as I once was. ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment