Monday, March 25, 2013
All My Answers
~ During yoga the other night, I realized that it is only ego that keeps me here. Here, posting in such a public forum. Should I stay or Should I go? For two days I thought about it and decided I'm staying here. I will disconnect from facebook but google + has a different place in my life. A place where I come to connect with others who love Yoga. I connect with Yoga teachers here or people like me who have teaching as a eventual goal. It gives me a community feeling that I need while I work on my practice and myself. I do not get these things in my physical realm at the moment. As I type this it occurs to me that this also is something I need to ponder. I need to find other yogis in my physical world to connect with. This has been on my heart all week. I will Take It To My Mat. All the answers lie hidden there. ~
Labels:
community,
life notes,
Take It To The Mat,
yoga,
yoga notes,
Yogis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment