Friday, March 8, 2013
Break Down, Rebuild
~ Several times a week my husband and I do yoga side by side. I am amazed everyday at the difference in our marriage. This is the one completely unexpected transformation. Our relationship is respectful, loving, adoring and understanding. These are the ties that keep us together. The bond we have now is on such a new level for us. A spiritual level. Now, we are stronger together and working well as a team. We are complete opposites on everything so this is a whole new way of operating for us. They say Yoga actually means annihilator because it breaks down and builds back up. I would say this is especially true for my marriage. Where as I use to think we were just hanging on for the children's sake, I now know that we just had to "break down and rebuild" because I believe individually and as a couple we are both just meant for bigger things.~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment