Saturday, August 2, 2014

Brain Fuck

I suffocate beneath the pressure of my own neurosis
you are a brain fuck
and you make me feel
so very crazy


When i met you I was not in a jealous way
You are a brain fuck
and you make me act
so very crazy, 
baby


but baby you were the brain fuck
I was needing
pulling me from my safe space
to head case
secretly revealing
from beneath those dirty sheets
that I 
....was all yours


I don’t like the way you whisper, lean in towards her
you are a brain fuck
and you make me speak
so very crazy


I don’t like the way your hand is dancing up her spine
you are a brain fuck
and make me dream
so very crazy


I don’t like the way your dimples shine through your smile
the way, for her
you always give another mile
you make me scream
out loud my crazy, 
baby
with no means left to claim
since you left me
You are a brain fuck


but baby you were the brain fuck
I always needed
pulled me from my safe space
to head case
secretly revealed
from beneath those dirty sheets
that I 
....was all yours

just when I think it is over and done
you are a brain fuck
you make me tingle
from my own crazy

tumble again, I do, with ease
you are a brain fuck
you make me release
all around you
my crazy,
jealousy,
fuck me, insane
crazy I am
every time you come round again
you are a brain fuck


but baby you are the brain fuck
I was always needing
pulling me from my safe space
to head case
secretly revealing
from beneath these dirty sheets
that I 
....am all yours

~ M. Sneed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate